ESA Social Events
Welcome to our ESA Social Events calendar! Stay connected with your fellow Eagles by checking out upcoming ESA social events, including networking events, reunions, and happy hours. We believe that staying in touch with fellow alumni is essential to building strong and meaningful relationships, and we hope this calendar will be a useful tool in keeping our community engaged and connected. Check back for updates (or just subscribe to the calendar!) and we look forward to seeing you at our next event!
Get active! Be social!
Google Calendar Sync
The above Dan Beard ESA Social Events calendar is hosted by Google Calendar and be synced to your personal calendar to help your remember ESA social events and activities. To sync the ESA Events Calendar with your own, please refer to the instructions that follow.
The calendar URL/link/address to use is https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/39fbeb0cbdc5f50c4c36c83be2ff67b03d5924610d4427c24b778f76acf6ef18%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Note: Instructions may vary based on application version, mobile device, etc.
Google Calendar (and Android OS)
- On your device, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the plus (+) button next to the heading, then click the “From URL” option.
- In the “From URL” window, input the calendar URL and then click the “Add calendar” button.
- The “Dan Beard ESA Events Calendar” calendar should now show under “Other calendars” heading. Check the box next to it, if necessary, to show the events on the main calendar.
- If you use the Google Calendar app on your phone, you may need to close and reopen the app to get the new calendar to show; it may also be necessary to check the box for it to enable the events to show one the main calendar.
- Go to “Settings > Passwords & Accounts.”
- Click “Add Account.”
- Select Other > Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste the iCal link in the “Server” prompt; click “Next.”
- Click “Save” (No user name or password required); events added in the future should now automatically be added to your calendar on your iOS device.
- In Calendar, choose File > “New Calendar Subscription.”
- Input the calendar’s web address and then “click Subscribe.”
- Enter a name for the calendar (e.g. “Dan Beard ESA Social Events”) in the “Name” field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without re-subscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
- Click “OK.”