BSA Alumni Award
The BSA Alumni Award is a recognition program to encourage participation and work in council alumni relations programs, including NESA activities; areas of work include alumni identification/promotion, alumni engagement, personal participation, and education.
- Presented to Scouting alumni who promote continued engagement with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA).
- Registered adult Scouters may submit a completed application for approval by the Dan Beard Alumni Association committee. Approved applications are forwarded to the National Alumni Relations Committee. Those approved will be sent a certificate that can be used to purchase a square knot and/or lapel pin from the local Scout Shop.
- Individuals who have received the Alumnus of the Year award are also considered recipients of the Alumni Award.
- Download the BSA Alumni Award application form and fill it out with all required information.
- Once the nomination form has been completed, it should be submitted to the Dan Beard Alumni Association either electronically or send to:
Dan Beard Alumni Association
Attention: Awards (Alumni Award)
10078 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Submission Deadline: None/Ongoing Award