Page 1 of 6
Ready to start your summer camp adventure at Camp Friedlander? These pages will guide your step-by-step through the registration process, including how to reserve your unit's campsite, the payment schedule and process, and how to make sure all your Scouts get signed up for merit badge classes and programs.
Before you get started, here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Each unit should select one adult to serve as the Summer Camp Coordinator. This person will be responsible for submitting and maintaining the unit's registration, collecting payments, and performing merit badge sign-ups.
- If you have any questions or issues with your registration, visit the Contact page for direct contact information.
- If you have questions about the online registration system, see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- The troop's PLC or the crew's officers make the decision to attend Camp Friedlander.
- The unit committee selects one adult to serve as the Summer Camp Coordinator. This person will be responsible for summer camp registration, fee collection, communication wthin the unit about summer camp, and communication with the camp and council about summer camp.
- Each Scout and family must be made aware of the camp fee schedule. Click here to access the Dates and Fees article for more information.
- Download and share the Camp Guide with Scouts and adults attending camp. You may find it helpful to print a copy or email a link to all participants.