POPCORN DISTRIBUTION & PICK-UP
INITIAL ORDER PICKUP: SEPTEMBER 2, 2022
FINAL TAKE ORDER PICKUP: NOVEMBER 11, 2022
Choose your Popcorn Pickup Time for Friday, November 11, 2022 below.
Select your warehouse location to schedule your pickup time:
WAREHOUSE LOCATIONS - LOCATIONS
Popcorn Pick-Up will be scheduled for each location.
Districts: Fort Hamilton, Fort Ancient, Whitewater Trails, Queen City, and Little Miami.
Default to the Ohio Warehouse. To change your unit’s warehouse preference, use the menu on the left.
*Ohio Warehouse Address:
9696 International Blvd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
To change your unit’s warehouse preference, use the menu on the left.
Verst Group Logistics
1985 International Way
Hebron KY, 41048
District: East Fork
Holman Motors Warehouse
4387 Elick Ln.
Batavia, OH 45103
*Warehouse locations subject to change this year.
STEPS TO PICKING UP YOUR POPCORN
1) Pick up your product at your assigned district location. If you cannot be at the location, please find another parent to pick up the product. You can use the estimates below to help determine how many cars/volunteers you will need.
2) Find a location that is large enough to separate orders by patrol, den, or by Scout.
3) Assign each patrol, den, or Scout a popcorn pick-up time.
4) Have a receipt for each Scout to verify the amount of the product they received as well as the date that the payment is due back to the Unit.
WHAT TO EXPECT UPON ARRIVAL
1) Enter the parking lot and look for the popcorn signs and/or staff.
Ohio Warehouse: Upon arrival, an attendant at the entrance will ask you for your Unit Number and direct you to the proper warehouse pick-up bay/door.
2) Back your vehicle into the bay door for loading. As you park, our warehouse staff and volunteers will collect your order and bring it to the door.
3) We’ll also provide you with a carbon copy version of your order. Please count and review that your order is accurate. Once confirmed you’ll sign the sheet and keep a copy. Our staff and volunteers will help you to count your order and load your vehicle.
4) Once loaded, you will be on your way.
Please bring the proper size vehicle or multiple vehicles to collect your entire order.
Car: Approximately 20 Cases
Large SUV, Mini Van, Pickup: Approximately 30-40 cases depending on size
Full Size Van: Approximately 50 cases
PLAN FOR AFTER YOUR PICK-UP ORDER
1) Make sure you have a place to take and store your popcorn after you have picked it up. We suggest that you be sure to remove all chocolate products from vehicle as soon as you arrive home.
2) Unload your popcorn in a place so that you can stage it for your Pack. Make a plan to distribute the popcorn to your Dens and Pack families.
3) Prep your families with popcorn and materials for Show & Sells (either door to door or storefront).
Be A Part of the Volunteer Popcorn Picking Team!
We welcome, and depend upon, a team of great volunteers to assist in the sorting of the popcorn on the Thursday, September 1, 2022 and Thursday, November 10, 2022. Those who help can take their product that night. If you can assist with the sorting, please sign up online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BONUS: As a thank you for volunteering, those who help to sort will get to take your popcorn home with you once everything is sorted.