SHARE YOUR EAGLE SCOUT PROJECTS WITH US
The Dan Beard Council, Boy Scouts of America would like to highlight your Eagle Scout project and hear about how being a Scout has impacted your life. We would love to see all of the hard work you have accomplished, and hear about what Scouting has meant to you.
To share your story, please send us:
- Photos: At least 2 high-resolution (300 dpi) photos of your Eagle Scout project. We would like to see what the project was, with a Before and After photo. Photos with a Scout in uniform with the project are even better!
- Project Details: Please send us a brief description of the Eagle Project (about 2 Sentences) telling us what it is, where it is, who it benefited, and how many hours were spent on the project.
- Personal Information: We will need to know about you:
- Full Name
- What is your Troop #?
- Who is your Chartered Organization?
- Parent Consent Form (Must be included if submission sent in by Scout. No form needed if sent by parent or guardian.)
- A brief paragraph on what Scouting means to you and how it has impacted your life. (Optional)
WHERE DO I SUBMIT MY PHOTOS?
All materials can be submitted to Advancement@danbeard.org. We welcome any photos, project details, and personal stories about Scouting at this email address. The Dan Beard Council, Boy Scouts of America will use these projects and testimonials to highlight Eagle Scouts in our Council. By submitting your project, you acknowledge that Dan Beard Council, BSA can use the materials as we see fit, and cannot guarantee that all content received will be used.
*By submitting your Eagle Scout project, you acknowledge that Dan Beard Council, BSA can use the materials to highlight your project. We cannot guarantee that all content received will be used. Parent Consent Form must be sent in with Eagle Scout project unless parent or guardian submits the project. If a parent or guardian submits the project, no Parent Consent Form is needed.