2024 CAMP CARDS
The Camp Card initiative is designed to help units and their members to raise funds to support all of their Scouting adventures including membership fees, summer camp, high adventure trips, and more. The Camp Card is a “discount card” that offers deals at area businesses. Powered by the Entertainment Book, there are discounts all across the U.S. For just $10, that makes the purchase of the card a no-brainer and Scouts earn $5 for each card they sell!
The Entertainment Digital Coupon Book is back for 2024. We are also exploring ways your Scouts can potentially sell Camp Cards online in addition to in-person.
2024 CAMP CARD!
– Tractor Supply
– Mike’s Carwash
– And tons more (examples below) through Entertainment
Digital Savers Guide Example Vendors
1) Sign your unit up for Camp Cards by completing the short Unit Enrollment Form. You’ll receive updates and information as they become available.
2) Communicate details with your unit to hold a unit kickoff and organize the sale.
*LOW RISK; RETURN POLICY FOR 2024
• Units can return for FREE up to 75% of the total cards they order.
• Units will be charged a small restocking fee of $1 per card for any cards returned over the 75% free returns.
Example 1: Unit orders 100 cards and returns 25. All cards are returned for free. Unit owes no additional fee for returns.
Example 2: Unit orders 100 cards and returns 80 cards (80%). 75 (or 75%) of the cards are returned for free. 5 of the cards will incur a restocking fee of $1 per card. The unit will owe $5 for the 5 cards over 75%.
Spring Fundraiser Camp Cards
Unit Camp Card Orders Due to be submitted (online)
Camp Card District Distribution
Sale Concludes: Camp Card Returns & Final Payments Due
Special Summer Camp Final Payment Due for Spring Fundraiser Selling Units
Enjoy a summer camp adventure
WHAT ARE CAMP CARDS?
The Camp Card Initiative is designed to help units and their members earn their way to summer resident camp, high adventure base, day camp, pay for annual membership fees, or other fun activities.
The Camp Card is a “discount card” that offers deals at area businesses to the purchaser. Several companies have offered generous one-time and multiple use discounts that makes the sale of this card a no-brainer. The purchase price of a Camp Card is $10.00, and participating Scouts will earn 50% for each card they sell!
HOW DOES MY UNIT GET STARTED?
1. Choose one adult to serve as the Camp/Discount Card Coordinator and complete the short Unit Enrollment Form. You’ll receive updates and information as they become available.
2. Through your unit committee, decide HOW your unit will sell Camp/Discount Cards.
3. Order your Camp/Discount Cards online.
4. Pick up your cards and hold a unit kickoff to distribute them to your Scouts. Set a goal for each Scout and track your Scout’s cards.
5. Return unsold cards and make your final payment at the Scout Achievement Center by May 24th.
More information will be available via the Unit Camp Card Guidebook.
CAN YOU HELP FIND A NEW VENDOR?
If you have ideas or a connection to a potential new Camp Card vendor, please contact Matthew Lanouette at Matthew.Lanouette@Scouting.org