Page 2 of 6
Reserving Your Campsite
Once you've decided which week you want to attend and which campsite your unit will call home, make your campsite reservation right away to make sure your site is held for the 2015 camp season. Some campsites are more popular than others and will fill up quickly. the camp does its best to be as fair as possible regarding campsite reservations.
Reservations are held with the following philosophies in mind:
- First selection of campsites goes to units that attended Camp Friedlander during the previous season.
- Campsites are reserved and held in a way that allows the camp to serve as many Scouts as possible.
- The camp will endeavor to accommodate the reasonable needs of each individual unit as much as possible.
To make a reservation:
- Contact the Dan Beard Council Outdoor Program Assistant at 513-577-7707 to determine current campsite availability. Campsite availability is constantly changing as the summer approaches, so be sure to check before making a reservation.
- Once availability has been confirmed, secure your reservation by completing a Campsite Reservation Form. Be sure to include the estimated number of Scouts and adults that will attend. These numbers will be used when your account is established in the online registration system.
- Submit the completed form with your $100 non-refundable camsite deposit to Camp Friedlander, Dan Beard Council, 10078 Reading Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45241. Be sure to keep a copy of the form for your records. Once both the payment and paperwork are received, the site will be reserved for you.
- For multiple campsite reservations, check all campsites desired and submit a check for $100 per campsite.