Scouting Forward Together is an all-in effort to support our units, the heart of our organization. We are rallying together to help get everyone through this challenging time, and working together at all levels to build the future of Scouting for youth in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
TOGETHER WE CAN…
- Bring Scouting resources directly to units through our key Dan Beard Council volunteers.
- Rally volunteers and leaders to share how we can collectively move local Scouting forward by sharing the impact, engaging more people, expanding our resources, and ensuring the highest quality programs are delivered for youth
- Share updates on Scouting going forward, assist units with key next steps, understand their needs, and find solutions to ensure the mission of Scouting continues to impact local youth.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CAMP PROGRAMS VIRTUALLY
To learn more about Camp Programs, attend one of our virtual meetings, workshops and rallies! View the events below.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES & SESSIONS
The resources below will help unit leaders communicate the Scouting Forward campaign to their units. Some of the assets include calendars, budgeting tools, templates and more. Click on the link below to download the file.
Lion: Build it Up Knock it Down; Gizmos & Gadgets; I’ll do it Myself
Tiger: Team Tiger; Jungle Adventure; Earning Your Stripes
Wolf: Paws on Path; Code of Wolf; Motor Away;
Bear: Picnic Basket; Make it Move; Super Science
Webelos: Engineering; Build My Own Hero; Moviemaking
Arrow of Light: Build a Better World; Scouting Adventure
Scouting Forward Program Planning:
- General Program Planning Slides PDF
- Where to Go Camping Guide
- Abridged Where to Go Camping List
- Funding Your Unit Treasury
- Advancement Ceremony Ideas
Cub Scout Resources
- Cub Camp Rally
- Planning Your Pack’s Annual Program Budget
- Pack Operating Budget Worksheet
- Boys’ Life Planning Calendar
- Bilingual Pack Program Planning Chart
- Pack Calendar Template
- Virtual Den Meeting Ideas
Scouts BSA Resources
Questions? Please contact a Scouting Professional by visiting our Staff Directory.