Boy Scout Rank Changes and Updates
New changes take effect January 1, 2016
- Notes on Transitioning to the New Requirements in 2016 | En Español
- 2016 Boy Scout requirements—parallel comparison
The 2016 Boy Scout rank requirements are now available for viewing. This document gives a parallel comparison of existing requirements and requirements that will be effective Jan. 1, 2016.
- 2016 Boy Scout requirements FAQs
- Latest New Merit Badge News and Counselor Resources
- Program Features for Troops, Teams, and Crews
Volumes 1 and 2 of the new Program Features for Troops, Teams, and Crews are now available atwww.scoutstuff.org . Volume 3 will be available in early 2016. Each volume includes 16 program features with a mix of topics: outdoor, sports, health and safety, citizenship and personal development, STEM, and arts and hobbies. Leaders and youth members can use these to plan exciting programs, help facilitate advancement and personal growth, and keep youth members engaged.