2017 Popcorn Sale Distribution Information
INITIAL ORDER PICKUP: SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
FINAL ORDER PICKUP: NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Sign-Up For Final Order Popcorn Pickup Below (November 10th)
- Final Order Pickup at Ohio Warehouse (2:30pm – 8:15pm)
- Final Order Pickup at Kentucky Warehouse (2:30pm – 7:00pm)
- Final Order Pickup in US Grant at Holman Motors (3:00pm – 7:00pm)
*Do you prefer to pickup your order at a different warehouse than one listed for your District? Contact us at email@example.com prior to submitting your order (by Oct. 27).
SIGN-UP TO HELP VOLUNTEER AT
THE POPCORN SORT ON
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH
Help to volunteer for the final order popcorn sorting and you can take your popcorn home with you on Thursday. Many hands make light work and we could use all of the help we can get. Sign-up below at either warehouse.
- Click here to volunteer to help with the Popcorn Sort at Ohio Warehouse
- Click here to volunteer to help with the Popcorn Sort at Kentucky Warehouse
Additional Pick up Details Below.
Popcorn Pick-Up will be scheduled for each location. The Unit Kernel will be contacted prior to the Pick-Up Dates to schedule the specific time the unit popcorn team can come and receive their unit’s order.
Need to Schedule a Different Pickup Warehouse? Fill out the online request form at danbeard.org/popcorn by August 25,2017.
Districts: Ft. Hamilton, Hopewell, WHH, Maketewa, Blue Jacket, Hopkins and LFL.
Ohio Warehouse: Verst Group Logistics 11880 Enterprise Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45241
Kentucky Warehouse: Verst Group Logistics 340 Shorland Drive Walton, KY 41094
District: US Grant US Grant
Warehouse: Holman Motors Warehouse 4387 Elick Ln. Batavia, OH 45103
STEPS TO PICKING UP YOUR POPCORN
1) Pick up your product at your assigned district location. If you cannot be at the location, please find another parent to pick up the product. You can use the estimates below to help determine how many cars/volunteers you will need.
2) Find a location that is large enough to separate orders by patrol, den, or by Scout.
3) Assign each patrol, den, or Scout a popcorn pick-up time.
4) Have a receipt for each Scout to verify the amount of the product they received as well as the date that the payment is due back to the Unit.
POPCORN DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS
Click HERE to download the popcorn distribution locations
FINAL TAKE ORDERS DUE
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017
It is time to place your Final Order (Take Order) for Popcorn. All orders must be submitted by Friday, October 27 to ensure the delivery and distribution of popcorn to customers who placed orders.
- Make sure to communicate out a firm DEADLINE to your Scout families for getting all popcorn orders to you, and help to make them aware that you cannot get additional popcorn after this time.
- Compile a list of the all of the orders so that you can prep your final order. Be sure to deduct remaining inventory that you might have from your initial order. Get a total count of containers for each product.
- For the Final Order, you can order both cases and individual containers (bags) of popcorn. HELPFUL HINT: When entering your order online in the Trail’s End system, put the total number of containers into the containers field and it will automatically calculate the number of cases.
- Be sure to login to your unit Trail’s End account and submit your order.