2017 Popcorn Sale Card Readers
POPCORN CARD READER
Credit Card Readers can be a great way to increase your sales. Storefront sales are where these are typically the most handy when customers may not have cash.
Did you know?…
The average popcorn sale increases by over 10% when you accept credit cards.
– Credit Card Readers allow you to accept credit cards
– Use multiple readers at different locations if you like
– Dollars are transferred directly into the unit account. Refer to the account setup flyer (online).
– Most readers offer a “Salesman Mode” where you can invite others in your unit to a main account and keep track of all sales. Be aware of fees with this.
– Fees are a responsibility of the unit. But remember, the fees are on sales that you would not normally have landed, not your entire sale. Just a few successful transactions would more than cover any fees.
– Upload a template with popcorn product to your reader for easy transactions.
Square Card Reader Tax ID Information (PDF)
Square Card Reader Popcorn Product Upload Template (xls)
Card Reader Tutorials
Step 1: Create Account
– Create Account with Email
– Link your bank account
– Download the square app
Step 2: Setup Account on Square Dashboard
– set up Security Questions
– receipt setup (optional)
– Upload or Create Categories or Items for easy Checkout
Step 3: Square Reader Device Setup
– create device login code
Step 4: Accept payments with Square
– accept cards with square reader
– manually enter card info
Card Reader Fees
Click here to learn more about Card Reader fees
Online Card Reader Guide
Looking for more specific details about custom settings, setting up multiple selling locations, reporting and more?
Click Here for the full online guide.