Written by Mike Swofford
Monday, 17 January 2011 03:12
This executive conference style room is designed for flexibility. With several possible room layouts, it serves well for trainings, roundtable discussions, presentations, and medium-size meetings. The entire east wall is a whiteboard, and an overhead projector makes video presentations easy. And you'll be hard pressed to find more comfortable chairs for a meeting!
- 6' x 2' rectangular tables (15)
- 30 chairs
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- A/V hook-ups in podium and in-floor access plates
- Ethernet cable, VGA cable, 3.5mm audio cable (headphone jack cable)
- Laptop available upon separate reservation
- Wireless and wired internet connections
- A/V Receiver with AM/FM radio and video player, computer, and portable music player input.
- Whiteboard, markers, and erasers
- Conference call speakerphone
- Catering credenza
- Groups are responsible for the setup and tear down of all tables and chairs. Sample floor plans for possible arrangements are available. The tables and chairs should be returned to the "U-shape" table arrangement.
- All items needed to cater your function are to be supplied by your group. This includes cups, silverware, serving utensils, coffee, garbage bags, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Please do not bring colored drinks (red pop, grape juice, etc.). Try to stay with light colored drinks (lemonade/tea/clear colored soft drinks, etc.).
- Be certain that any markers used on the whiteboard are dry-erase markers only.
- An instruction sheet for setting up and using A/V equipment can be found in the podium.
Post-meeting Cleaning Requirements:
- The tables and chairs should be returned to the "U-shape" table arrangement.
- All window shades should be down, but fully opened.
- Light switches should be turned on (all lights are on motion sensors, all shut off automatically)
- The projector screen should be put up and the projector turned off when not in use.
- The audio amplifier in the podium should be turned off when not in use.
- All items should be removed from the room except those originally in the room/podium.
- If necessary, the floor should be vacuumed (a vacuum is available in the janitorial closet between the restrooms) and any stains removed.
- Erase all markings on the whiteboard. Use only the provided whiteboard cleaner.
- Remove all trash and recycling from the room and deposit in the dumpster on the east side of the building.
Other Important Information:
<-- Back to SAC Reservations
Last Updated on Saturday, 05 February 2011 15:25