Marge Schott Conference Room
Written by Mike Swofford
Monday, 17 January 2011 02:58
The Marge Schott Conference Room remembers a beloved friend of Scouting, Marge Schott -- her passion and generosity for the Scouting programs are a large part of what made the Scout Achievement Center possible. This intimate meeting room is perfect for small groups and committee meetings. It also hosts an interesting library of historic Scouting literature.
- 8' x 4' ovular conference table
- 10 chairs
- 32' LCD TV with remote control and computer VGA input
- VGA input on east wall
- Ethernet cable, VGA video cable
- Laptop available upon separate reservation
- Wireless and wired internet connections
- The arrangement of the table and chairs in the room should generally not be changed.
- All items needed to cater your function should be supplied by your group. This may include cups, silverware, serving utensils, coffee, garbage bags, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Please do not bring colored drinks (red pop, grape juice, etc.). Try to stay with light colored drinks (lemonade/tea/clear colored soft drinks, etc.).
- An instruction sheet for setting up and using A/V equipment can be found on the bookshelf.
Post-meeting Cleaning Instructions:
- Light switches should be turned on (all lights are on motion sensors, all shut off automatically)
- All items should be removed from the room except those items originally in the room or on the bookshelf.
- The TV should be turned off when not in use.
- All A/V cables should be coiled and returned the bookshelf.
- If necessary, the floor should be vacuumed (a vacuum is available in the janitorial closet between the restrooms) and any stains removed.
- Remove all trash and recycling from the room and deposit in the dumpster on the east side of the building.
Other Important Information:
<-- Back to SAC Reservations
Last Updated on Monday, 31 January 2011 19:15