and Staff Only!
Did your miss your first Jamboree Night?
Jamboree® Participants and Staff: Take on 2013 Jamboree with Full Confidence… Join Us on May 31st from 6:30PM – 9:00PM!
And we’re excited for you, so we’ve planned an awesome evening to help fine-tune your preparation. Join us for Jamboree Night at the Dan Beard Scout Shop on Friday, May 31st.
Here are the highlights happening that night:
● Learn What to Take and How to Pack Your Jamboree Duffel featuring a live demo and video
● See the Latest Gear Specifically Chosen to make your Jambo adventure great
● Get Important Need-to-Know Information to help answer your questions
● Receive a $20 ScoutStuff Gift Card with $100 camp gear purchase during the event
● Get 20% off Uniforms when you pre-order at the Scout Achievement Center
● Have your Uniforms Prepared with our Scout Stitchin’ sewing service
It’s a Jamboree guarantee that you’ll enjoy and benefit from this important event! See you there!
Gift Card giveaway offer is valid with each $100 or more purchase of Camp Gear merchandise made in-store during the event only. Gift Card is redeemable at National Scout Shops or at the Jamboree.
Uniform discount is valid when pre-ordered before June 1st. Come into the Scout Shop and a Sales Associate will help you get started with your pre-order. Orders must be paid for in advance to be eligible. Payments should be made directly to the Dan Beard Council. Orders will be available for pick up through the Scout Shop starting June 15th.
With our Scout Stitchin’ sewing service we can ensure that your uniforms are ready for the Jamboree. Bring in your uniforms and patches and we will have your patches sewn and pants hemmed professionally. Uniforms will need to be left at the Scout Shop as sewing services are not provided on site. Ask a Sales Associate for rates and details.Last Updated on Monday, 20 May 2013 14:28