All usage of our camps are reserved through the Scout Achievement Center, including equipment rental, tours, and hiking. Because of high demand of our facilities and our need to know who and when the properties are being used, we require all reservations to be made with the Application for Camp Usage at least 72 hours in advance and accompanied by applicable payment.
Our camps have high usage nearly every weekend, so we encourage you to make your reservation as far in advance as possible to confirm the facilities you want.
Here are the steps to make your camp facility reservation...
How to Make a Camp Reservation
- Determine the needs of your group, the dates of your event, and what activities you would like to participate in. Learn More About Our Camps here. Learn about rental costs and availibilty information here.
- Review the Camp Usage Guidelines. You must understand agree to these terms in order to make a reservation.
- Camp Contacts and to check availability:
- Kyle Acus, Outdoor Program Assistant, at (513) 577-7700 or
- Michael Stamat, Camp Experience Director, at 513-518-3217 or
- Complete the Application for Camp Usage and submit with applicable payment to the Scout Achievement Center. Be sure to fill it out completely and sign the form. Keep a copy of this form for your records.
When You Arrive at Camp
- Be sure all group partcipants are aware of the camp policies and procedures as outlined in the Camp Usage Guidelines.
- Coordinate with your group your arrival time. You may find it useful to meet in the parking lot prior to checking in to camp.
- Check in with the Campmaster:
- If you are visiting Camp Friedlander or Camp Craig, the Campmaster can be found at the Camp Friedlander Administration building, or can be reached by cellphone at (513) 659-9838.
- If you are visiting Cub World or Lower Craig, the Campmaster can be found at the Cub World Administration Building or by cellphone at (513) 659-9832.
- If you are visiting Camp Michaels, check in with the Caretaker, Doug Eifert, at the caretaker home at the entrance to the camp.
- If no Campmaster is on duty, please check-in with the Rangers at the Rangers station.
- If you have any problems or needs during your stay, please contact the Campmasters for assistance.
- Check out with the Campmaster or Rangers before you leave camp.
<-- Back to Facilities Overview