Page 2 of 6
Our camps see a lot of use throughout the year and often by multiple groups simultaneously. In order to fairly provide reservation opportunities to as many groups as possible and to ensure a smooth reservation process, these guidelines have been established:
Last Updated on Monday, 08 September 2014 09:02
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation for Scouting and non-profit groups. Reservations will not be confirmed without payment.
- The Application for Camp Usage must be completed in full and signed by the group leader. No reservations will be held or "pencilled-in" without a complete form and accompanying payment.
- Reservations must be made at a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
- Priority of reservations goes to council and district events. These events are scheduled first before opening the camp to reservations January 1 one year in advance of the reservation.
- All reservations are first-come, first-served.
- Reservations for the COPE and climbing programs must be made seperately using the COPE and Climbing Reservation Packet.
- Check-in for weekend programs is between 5pm and 9pm Friday. Check-out is no later than 3pm on Sunday.