Page 1 of 7
Ready to start your summer camp adventure at Camp Friedlander? This page will guide you step-by-step through the registration process, including how to reserve your unit's campsite, the payment schedule, and how to make sure all your Scouts signed up for merit badge classes and programs. If you have already begun registration and need to make updates, click the Login
button. Otherwise, please read below for instructions to get you started.
Before you get started, here are some tips to help you along the way:
- We highly recommend your unit choose one adult to serve as the Summer Camp Coordinator. This person will be responsible for submitting and maintaining the unit's registration, collect payments, and performing merit badge sign-ups.
- If you have any questions or issues with your registration, visit the Contact page for direct contact information.
- If you have questions about the online registration system, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 09:55
- The Troop's PLC or the Crew's Officers choose to attend Camp Friedlander.
- One adult from the unit is choosen as the Summer Camp Coordinator. This person will be responsible for summer camp registration, fee collection, and communication within the unit and with the camp and council about summer camp.
- Each Scout and family is made aware of the camp fee schedule. Click here to download the fees and payment schedule, or visit the Dates and Fees article for more information.
- Download and share the Camp Friedlander Guide with adults attending camp. You may find it helpful to print out this document or to email it.