Page 5 of 6
On or before April 6, 2015, your unit's second payment is due. This is the early registration deadline.
- Please refer to the registration instructions for complete details of the process.
- A payment of $85 for each registered Scout and $60 for each paid adult is due on or before April 6th.
- Online payment is the preferred method. You may pay at the Scout Achievement Center, but you must still use the online registration system. A computer will be available in the lobby of the Scout Achievement Center for your convenience.
- Be sure to announce the payment deadline at an advance meeting and collect payments in time to submit them by the deadline.
- Scouts and adults who register after April 6th will be charged the full rate of $270 and $140, respectively.
- Exception - Webelos crossovers and newly registered Scouts will qualify for the early rate of $250 if registered prior to the start of camp.