Page 5 of 6
On or before April 6, 2015, your unit's second payment is due. This is the early registration deadline.
- Please refer to the Doubleknot registration instructions for complete details of the process.
- A payment of $TBA for each registered Scout and $60 for each paid adult is due on or before April 6th.
- Online payment via Doubleknot is the preferred method.
- Be sure to announce the payment deadline at an advance meeting and collect payments in time to submit them by the deadline.
- Scouts and adults who register after April 6th will be charged the full rate of $TBA and $TBA, respectively.
- Exception - Webelos crossovers and newly registered Scouts will qualify for the early rate of $TBA if registered prior to the start of camp.
- If you prefer, you can use the Payment Sheet 2 to make your second payment. Print out the form, enter all information completely, then submit the form with the balance due to the Scout Achievement Center. Payments must be postmarked or received in the office by the due date.