Eagle Scout Preparation Guide
Written by Bob Wuerdeman
Tuesday, 21 August 2012 01:45
The process of preparing and applying for the Eagle Scout rank can be a daunting one. To assist Scouts, parents, and leaders with this very precise process, the Dan Beard Council Advancement Committee has prepared a series of documents to walk candidates step by step through the planning and execution of the Service Project and the application.
You will need a PDF reader to open and view the following documents. If you don’t have a PDF reader, click here to download one.
Eagle Service Project
- Project Selection
- Obtain a copy of the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook #512-927 (fillable pdf format only available)
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Checklist
- Project Completion Recommendation for Board of Review
Eagle Scout Rank Application
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 14:48
- Eagle Scout Rank application #512-728 (fillable pdf format only available)
- Eagle Application: General Information
- Eagle Requirement 2: Recommendations
- Example letter requesting “Letters of Recommendation"
- Eagle Requirement 3: Merit Badges
- Eagle Requirement 4: Position of Responsibility
- Eagle Requirement 5: Service Project
- Eagle Requirements 6-7: Remaining Items
- Eagle Application: Unit Approval and Processing
- Eagle Board of Review